Kamis, 17 Oktober 2013

My Own Bucket List

working in hospital, since March 2012 in Eka Hospital, BSD, Tangerang 

have own boutique

get driving license

visit Santorini

backpacking to Brazil

visit Camp Nou and Barcelona

stay in hostel, when I visited Manila in November 2013, I've decided to stay in hostel for 2 nights, and it's a new experience for me

take a photo infront of Santiago Barnebeu with Barca jersey

get diving license, finally got it in September 2013, read here

skydiving in New Zealand

have a love struck in traveling 

learn surfing

party in Ibiza

watch World Cup

visit Machu Picchu

meet and dive with Mola-mola

take a photo with FC Barcelona player, well..not all the player, but one of them, read here

wear bikini, I did it in Boracay, Phillipines, and I feel free and awesome :D

visit India and have a photo with saree in there


1 komentar: